The Mission of the State of Palestine in Ireland can assist with issuing
such as passports, power of attorney and documents that need to be used in Palestine.
- The Consular Section is open Monday to Friday 10:00 – 14:00.
- We advise you to book an appointment before you plan your visit. If you are unable to attend, please make sure to cancel in good time.
- The Consular Section accepts cash or cheque payments. Payments by credit or debit card are not accepted.
- Documents issued in Ireland that need to be used in Palestine must be legalised by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade then authenticated by the Palestinian Mission. Such documents include but are not limited to birth certificates, marriage certificates, divorce certificates & educational qualifications.
- Documents issued in Palestine that need to be used in Ireland must be legalised by the Palestinian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, authenticated by the Palestinian Mission and then Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
|Type of Service||Fees||Pay By|
|Renewing passport||Renewal via|
Power of Attorney
Palestine Mission :€50
|Renewal via power
of attorney : cash
Renewal by form:
|Private Power of|
|General Power of Attorney||€40||Cash Only|
|Commercial certify (country of origin) to Palestine||€75||Cash Only|